Eco-Friendly Gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day 2019
Valentine’s Day is almost upon us and for any romantic trying to shop for an ethical, package-free gift this year, the hunt can be quite challenging without any research. We handpicked a selection of gift ideas that are not only thoughtful but good for the environment as well.
She cares about the environment but she isn’t interested in pesticide-covered flowers or a teddy bear made out of polyester. Our collection of hand-poured scented candles are guilt-free and made with non-toxic wax and lead-free cotton wicks. As a bonus – the vessels are custom-designed to suit any personality and can also be repurposed as a decorative item for her home!
No matter what she likes, we have a range of scents that might tickle her fancy:
- Feminine and Floral – Blushed Peonies, Iris & Oud, Sweet Violet & Suede
- Fruity and Fun – Coconut & Lime, Lemon/Lime & Yuzu, Watermelon Crush
- Subtle and Fresh – Green Sage & Cedar, Birds Of Paradise, Ocean Mist
If he loves fragrance almost as much as he loves the earth, our Mews Collective scented diffusers are unique, practical and can be used as a personal memento to decorate his man-cave. The best part? Our diffusers are also reusable with refills available to purchase at our store.
Scents we would recommend for your man:
- Ocean Mist for a fresh and sophisticated fragrance with top notes of bergamot and peppermint
- Sea Salt & Amber for a refreshingly sweet and sophisticated scent with top notes of mandarin, lemon and sea salt.
- Smoked Oud & Bergamot for a warm, and woody fragrance with notes of bergamot, orange and lemon, followed by everlasting heart notes of cardamom, lavender and pepper.
For more information about our products, please browse our website, check out our Instagram page @mewscollective or Facebook page, mews collective.